Friday, October 3, 2008

Money O Speaks

I'm back beeeeyatches. Yeah, I got shut down and suspended for the first 4 games of this season for my antics towards the end of last year but O
can't hold me down. I'm tired of people taking shots at the throne and its about time for the Clients to get at a few busters!!

Firs let me right mie opening sentince ovur foe Raud. Stop thowing rocks at the THROWN!


Why is F-Bomb critiquing the Client's broadcast? O gives you to much credit. Don't make me bring up your ONE AND DONE playoff routine every year.
Maybe you should fire Marv Levy!

Deeeeeeaaaaammmm Commish your team is looking WEAK this year! Yeah, I said it!

Tokyo is voting for Obama, let's just say your fans want CHANGE too. How about you win a darn game. I'm going to argue for a bail-out of the West
because we are TOO big to fail and you are killing us!

So what if you won three games ZUC. You are still the only guy in this league who could commit suicide by jumping from his EGO to his IQ.

The more I look at Isimo's roster the worse I feel about buying up all of the aluminum foil in his town to prevent him from making hats for his
whole family.


A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of tin foil, aluminium foil or similar material. People wear the hats in the
belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference, mind control and mind
reading. The idea of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision. The phrase serves
as a byword for paranoia and is often used to characterize conspiracy theorists.
Henderson runs his mouth about the election, but he was quiet when I ran his a$$ of the field last week. He needs some social programs for his
underprivledged running game.

3 picks in the first round and you can't even split you first 4 games??? Mt. lebo probably stabbed himself in the eye trying to pick his nose.
Good luck getting to 5 Hunnnnniidd

Wags was so skinny when this league started that now that he weighs 170lbs we have him pi$$ing in a cup 3 days week checking for HGH, and we still
never got an explanation of why you showed up for last year's Steelers/Cards game disguised as Jim Carey in the cable guy

I supposed I'm supposed to take it easy on Jason because he is new to league. You better be lucky I was supended when you picked Derek Anderson in
the first round. I would have put my joint out on your forehead if I was at the draft. I already knew Dwayne wore a helmet in elementary school,
now I know who passed it down to him

Carcamo has to be the first White/Italian/Mexican/Philipino/American to be involved with offshoring jobs. I guess all those years of doing nothing
and getting paid here, made it obvious to him that his job could be done anywhere in the world.

Get some beyatches!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wussup Money O?!!! It's ya boy "Marc Boogie".

Unknown said...

Wussp Money O?!!! It's ya boy "Marc Boogie".